No plastic bottle. No messy soap dish. Tidy. Minimalist. Unique.
After months of searching (literally) the world over, we think we've found the perfect bar holder: the Savont magnetic soap holder.
The design is clean and minimalist, so it works in any bathroom. A strong suction cup holds the base to any smooth surface (my favorite is right in the sink for handwashing or a shower wall) and a reusable plate is pushed into the bar. That's it. When you get to that last sliver, you push it and the plate into the new bar of soap or haircare bar.
No drips, no cleaning a soapdish. It will hold a bar up to 5oz (ours are 4.7) oz. And your soaps and haircare bars stay hard and dry quickly so they last and last.
One caveat? We're finding that our salt and brine soaps might be too hard to embed the plate, so for now, we're recommending these for traditional soaps and our haircare bars.
- Installs inside the sink, in the bathtub, or in the shower
- Strong yet tiny suction cup – diameter of only 1.3 in
- Suction cup adheres to all smooth surfaces
- Holds soaps and our haircare bars up to 5 oz in any position
- Strong magnet for a secure hold
- Always removable and can be re-attached
- No drilling, no gluing; always clean
- Made in Germany